Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:46:46 +0100

Testing a simple example, I get a "bump" (as you called it) everywhere,
see attached screenshot. Looking at the lilypond code in
/tmp/Denemo_xxxxxx/denemoprintB.log shows no obvious fault, but
compiling it (by manually invoking lilypond on the file) gives the error
that live-score.ily is not found. The file is located in
/usr/share/denemo/actions/lilypond/live-score.ily. Does Denemo call
lilypond with specific parameters to make sure the files are found?

Andreas