Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 18:51:22 +0000

On Wed, 2017-01-11 at 17:43 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Wed, 2017-01-11 at 15:39 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> > vaticana-do1, vaticana-do2,
> > vaticana-do3, vaticana-fa1, vaticana-fa2.
>
> I've done one of these as an example: you have to find the corresponding
> modern clef and set that in the script, install the LilyPond syntax for
> the clef and then fiddle with the gy value until the Gregorian Clef is
> on the right line (10 = 1 staff space) in the display.

Oh, and also changing the glyph for the clef to use as the graphic in
the display. I've been looking these up in the Character Map tool
(they're in the Private Use Area in the emmentaler font) but I think
there should be an easier way - something that opens the emmentaler.ttf
and shows the characters for copying.