Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 21:23:40 +0100

Am 12.01.2017 um 15:28 schrieb Richard Shann:
> I've added a sample to the template GregorianChant.denemo which are the
> notes of the attached.
> I don't know which extra bits of syntax are needed to get the thing
> showing as other than a series of punctae.
> The clef here, fa1 requires a baritone clef for the display which Denemo
> didn't have, so I've added that too.

Thank you for all the work you put into the Gregorian chant. I have
inserted the missing things in the file by using my scheme scripts (I
have sent these in an earlier mail) and attached the result. There are
ligatures, first a pes (ligature from lower to higher note), then a
flexa (ligature from higher to lower note), and again a pes. The dot is
an augmentum. I am not quite sure how the melisma is meant, i.e. if the
"men" is to begin it the third or at the fith note, but I guess it's the
second option. For some reason, the spacing is a bit odd, maybe some
lilypond issues I am note aware of.

Andreas