Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant in Denemo
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 19:32:29 +0000

On Thu, 2017-01-19 at 19:41 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Tue, 2017-01-17 at 21:48 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> > Another reason for my mail was to suggest to change the palette that
> > is
> > shipped with Denemo.
>
> I downloaded this onto a Windows machine yesterday and realized it was
> in terrible shape - there was a long-standing windows bug and the
> Gregorian clefs were on the wrong lines.
> So I've overhauled all this. I haven't looked at the other elements in
> the palette other than the clefs but I have fixed the Punctum and Flexa
> snippets so they are working properly now.
> The only thing to watch for is that you may have to delete the Gregorian
> Chant palette from your local palettes
> (~/denemo-xxx/actions/palettes.xml) and re-load the standard palettes to
> get the new version.

Well, I omitted the Gregorian Palette by mistake yesterday. It is back
now, and the New command installs Punctum and Flexa snippets that create
depictions of the punctum that are sized to look like LilyPond's output.

I've been battling with the Windows display of this all day, and hope it
will be fixed now.

I haven't looked at the other buttons in the palette - I'm hoping you
can flesh it out.