[Denemo-devel] Usage question: Key signatures

From: Rodney M. Bates
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Usage question: Key signatures
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:18:02 -0600

I just started using denemo today, and finding that a lot is surprisingly easy.

But I am having some problems, one with key signatures. I initially selected
G major, which appeared in the denemo display as I expected, but the typeset
display had no key signature, with accidental sharps on the Fs.  It also
noted some typesetting error, which I could not find, but suspected something
to do with the key signature.

After attempting to reset it several times (always to G major), I now see a
natural
on B (in the treble clef) followed immediately by three sharps in close
succession
on F, in my first staff.  Each successive staff (of 3 total) is the same, but
with
one more sharp than its predecessor.  This is only at the very first key
signature
in the denemo display.  If I scroll it, it shows proper G-major signatures at
the
left of the displayed portion.

My typeset display now shows an F major key signature on every line, with many
accidentals
to compensate to the key-of-G notes.

--
Rodney Bates