[Denemo-devel] Usage question: Adding lyrics

From: Rodney M. Bates
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Usage question: Adding lyrics
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:25:00 -0600

I have been unable to add lyrics from my computer keyboard.  I can get a
horizontal
bar below all my staffs labelled Verse 1, but can't get anything that looks
like a
typein cursor into it.  When I put the mouse cursor in it and type, I get
alterations
to notes that are apprently my keystrokes being interpreted as commands.

BTW, this is denemo 2.0.2, on Linux Mint 18 (Sarah), from their package manager.
--
Rodney Bates
address@hidden