Re: [Denemo-devel] Usage question: Key signatures

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Usage question: Key signatures
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:37:00 +0000

On Tue, 2017-01-24 at 12:06 -0600, Rodney M. Bates wrote:
> OK, thanks.  Most of the time, I was choosing initial key signature,
> but,
> if I remember correctly, I chose change at least once, with the same
> results
> either way.
I just tested (on 2.0.19) and even in the first measure of an empty
score key change, clef change and time signature change all insert a new
object, rather than modifying the "initial" setting. Only the "Clef
Chooser" command does the intelligent thing (that's because it is a
script, rather than ancient hard-wired code).

Richard
By the way, please use the "Reply to All" or "Group Reply" buttons when
replying to a mailing list posting, as others will benefit from the
reply.