Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant status

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Gregorian Chant status
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 11:04:20 +0000

On Sun, 2017-01-29 at 10:19 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Thank you for all your work with the Gregorian palette. Currently I am
> trying to improve it. When start a chant with New on the palette and
> then insert notes with the keyboard, flexae are automatically inserted
> as well. Why is that?

The idea of the New command is that it loads the GregorianChant.denemo
template which includes rhythmic snippets for inserting chant and
selects the first one (the punctum) as the default. (Rather as New
selects the 1/4 note as the default prevailing rhythm).

So it sounds like you are getting the template loaded with the Flexa as
the prevailing rhythm (i.e. the selected snippet).

I don't see this, so I suspect you have something out-of-date - can you
check for this?