Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: Psalm102(103)7TheSunA.zip

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: Psalm102(103)7TheSunA.zip
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 19:56:41 +0000

On Sun, 2017-01-29 at 17:58 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> I can't change the initial time signature in this (edited version of
> previous file)
> I have just duplicated the single movement from the previous version and
> copied across some lyrics and deleted the skip syllables.
>
> Movement 1 seems OK - just a single response line.
> Having removed all the notes associated with the skips in Movement 2 -
> the verses - I have then removed the empty measures.
> Then I have tried, three times to change the initial time signature, and
> Windows10 has reported an error and closed Denemo.

I've looked over this file and it seems quite innocuous, and indeed I
can change the initial time signatures just fine. I enclose the result
of doing just that just so you can see.
I think you must have a dodgy build of Denemo. I have come across a bug
in the handling of lyrics with Undo, so try tomorrow's build.

Richard