Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyrics Manual

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyrics Manual
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 17:56:42 +0000

On Fri, 2017-02-10 at 15:33 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Assuming that the code just submitted (or something like it) is OK,
> the manual could read as below.
>
> This leaves those who prefer Mice to keyboards with instructions as to
> how to use the menus simply (enough I hope)

I pasted your contribution into the Denemo manual and edited away ...
the result is now in git. I would appreciate corrections as, for one
reason or another I had to edit quite extensively to avoid abrupt
changes in style, overly narrow cultural references etc.
The documentation for lyrics is in two parts, a description of the
Lyrics Menu, and a description of the lyrics pane (see index).

One thing that could be improved is the screenshot illustrating Lyrics
verses - this is the only example I had to hand, but it would be better
to have something that illustrated various bits of syntax perhaps.
Nothing too intimidating, however!

Richard