Re: [Denemo-devel] Rehearsal mark "I" from transcribed source.

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Rehearsal mark "I" from transcribed source.
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 18:30:05 +0000

On 19/02/2017 17:19, Richard Shann wrote:
On Sun, 2017-02-19 at 16:45 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
Hi Richard,

Yes I can get it how I like (wasn't too fussed about the boxing
actually - Dom raised that as an issue).

If I use Score Typesetter to select  Boxed Rehearsal marks then
Lilypond puts in a boxed I between H and J

If I start off with unboxed rehearsal marks Lilypond omits the I and
goes straight from H to J.
yes - that is the default LilyPond rehearsal mark - unboxed, missing
"I".

To put the I in I can

       * delete the F9 rehearsal mark and put in an I manually using
         Shift-F9, or
yes

       * use Score Typesetter Rehearsal marks to make them boxed AND
         THEN repeat the command asking for unboxed
             (I assume I have concatenated "BOX & Use I" and "UNBOX".)
No, I think you'll find the second command has overwritten the result of
the first. To check look at the Score Properties Editor where you will
see the directive (if you look at the Advanced dialog you can see what
LilyPond syntax is inserted for it)
Well, somehow, setting the rehearsal mark to be boxed then unboxed has caused an output from an f9 rehearsal mark with an unboxed "I".
Joe