Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyrics pane does not open

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyrics pane does not open
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 12:00:38 +0100

Am 21.02.2017 um 11:20 schrieb Richard Shann:
> I had that problem of pulling open the lyrics pane when I opened it -
> this time it *seemed* as if dragging the pane open from the right hand
> end of the pane worked. If you have that problem and can find a pattern
> please let me know - I guess it is a Gtk bug, so maybe you don't see it.

I have the problem that the lyrics pane does not appear quite often.
Mostly, it helps to move the Denemo cursor to a different staff
(preferably without lyrics) and back again to bring the lyrics pane
back, but I few times I had to close a score and re-open it to be able
to edit the lyrics. I once had a score that had the problem each time I
opened it (at least the handful of times I tested), but I could not
reproduce that from an new score.

Andreas