Re: [Denemo-devel] Tremelo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Tremelo
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 07:31:13 +0000

On Thu, 2017-02-23 at 22:18 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:

> > And Untremelo this
> > ;;; UNtremolo Temolo's item
> > (d-Tremolo)
> >                             This acts just like Alt-t and takes me
> > through a dialogue
> >
> > Any ideas as to how I can simply delete a tremelo marking with a
> button
> > press?
>
> (d-DirectiveDelete-chord "Tremolo")
> (d-SetSaved #f)
>
> this will be the response to "Delete" in the script for (d-Tremolo)

Come to think of it, you are re-inventing the wheel here!(*) You only
need one button with the script:

(ToggleDirective "chord" "postfix" (cons "Tremolo" "𝅬") ":32 ")

You also had a move in your script - you could add that too - you might
want to test if you have just deleted or installed a tremolo (if you
have deleted it then (d-Directive-chord? "Tremolo") is false).

Richard
(*)I looked this up in the Manual, and it is no wonder you wouldn't find
it, or how to use it. I had to look up the file
actions/denemo-modules/directives.scm to find the instructions on how to
use this, and even then it is spread over this and the AttachDirectiv
procedure comments. (ToggleDirective calls AttachDirective).