Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: JB.zip, JohnBarleycorn_v3.pdf

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: JB.zip, JohnBarleycorn_v3.pdf
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 09:50:04 +0100

On Thu, 2017-04-06 at 09:49 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Entering the notes is easier,
well, it is more key-strokes, and more error prone, as in this case.

>  and I can't find sus2 or sus 4 chords in
> the pallette!

That's easily fixed: create the chord just once and in the
View->Palettes menu choose "Create a Button for Chord Type"
Thereafter you can invoke the chord on any bass note with a keystroke or
mouse click or two.

If you do augment the palette, please send it to the mailing list for
inclusion in the next release. The ones that are there are just those
that Dominic needed.

Richard