Re: [Denemo-devel] Print (Hide) triplet brackets

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Print (Hide) triplet brackets
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:45:45 +0100

On Sat, 2017-04-15 at 16:15 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> I have an invisible staff, used for multiple parts.

As a matter of terminology, I'm guessing you mean that you have a staff
in the Denemo Display that is just a voice on the staff above (clef etc
at start is yellowed).
There are two other sorts of things - "Hidden" staffs, where the staff
is hidden in the Display, just represented by a thin line (but still
typesets normally)
and "Non-printing" staffs which are seen in the Display but omitted when
typesetting.
Any of these can be combined (so you could have a hidden, non-printing
voice if you wanted).

HTH