[Denemo-devel] Midi notes inserted while in 'listening' mode

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Midi notes inserted while in 'listening' mode
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 22:23:51 +0200

Hi,

I'm still at 2.1.3 so apologies if this has been fixed already.

I have Midi input enabled and the virtual keyboard displayed.

I move the mouse to the VK window, which makes the Denemo window lose
focus.

I press the shift key. Denemo switches from "Appending/Editing Pitches" to
"Listening to Pitches".

But when I click on a note in the VK, the note is still inserted.

-- Johan