Re: [Denemo-devel] Plogue Sforzando with Denemo

From: NagyMusic
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Plogue Sforzando with Denemo
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 01:53:02 +0000

Thanks! I did try changing the soundfont in Denemo's preferences (Change Preferences => MIDI, etc.). However, after several attempts, there's no sound coming out at all... Input and Output devices are set to default. I know that one needs to set a path to the given SoundFont; does one need to put a sf2 file in a particular Denemo folder? I fear that I messed something up here :-) ... because there used to be sound playing before (a general piano sound), at least when entering the notes.

The midi playback is one my last practices trials with Denemo to determine whether I can embark on a more complex composition/typesetting project. It seems like there's just so much one can do with Denemo, and I remain eager to learn how! THANK YOU very much for your guidance.

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 11:34 AM Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2017-09-28 at 14:19 +0000, NagyMusic wrote:
> I'm writing to ask if you may have any suggestions on how to set up
> the Plogue Sforzando player to playback MIDI in Denemo using
> soundfonts

You are aware that you can change the soundfont in Denemo's preferences?