[Denemo-devel] [bug #52187] Windows stay on top all the time

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #52187] Windows stay on top all the time
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 12:48:30 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #52187 (project denemo):

problem with Windows 10. However, it wouldn't surprise me if Denemo no longer
treats other running programs gracefully (as it does on Windows Vista) as the
more modern windowing systems seems to be oriented towards running many small
"apps" such as email, skype etc and swapping between them.

Denemo should, however, not create dialogs that appear behind Denemo's own
main window - if you can describe a sequence to elicit this behavior that
would be useful.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?52187>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/