[Denemo-devel] problems opening 2.2.0

From: Dirck Nagy
Subject: [Denemo-devel] problems opening 2.2.0
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 03:56:58 +0000

Hi all

I installed 2.2.0; when i first opened it, message: "Denemo quit unexpectedly".

The second time I opened it, the Print Preview window appeared with message: "INVALID! try Score->Check Score command.

WHen I go to score-> check score, window reads "no problems detected".

I tried deleting / re-installing 3 times; same results all 3 times.

MAC OSX 10.11.6
Lilypond 2.18.2-1

Denemo 2.0.14 runs fine.

please reply when you get a chance.  Thanks!

dirck