Re: [Denemo-devel] Building Denemo on Debian stable (ie Debian 9, Stretc

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building Denemo on Debian stable (ie Debian 9, Stretch)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:39:59 +0000

On Mon, 2017-12-11 at 20:58 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> So I have no idea why it does not work at your machine. Does
> config.log
> contain a hint?

Ah, thanks, I see in config.log a reference to the guile-1.8 that I was
picking up from a LilyPond installation. Getting the PATH clean it now
complains about having no guile-1.8. It builds and runs ok if I
./configure --enable-guile_2_0, though the start up is slower then.

I will have to build guile-1.8 from scratch on this machine I think...