[Denemo-devel] keyboard shortcuts for print view commands

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] keyboard shortcuts for print view commands
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 11:42:19 -0500 (EST)

one of the super-attractive features of denemo for me is the keyboard shortcuts -- makes for really fast input.   Can this be extended to the print view, as well?  Just the few basic commands it uses - triggered by the buttons at the top.  For instance, I'd like to be able to "Refresh" without tearing my hands from the keyboard to grab the mouse.  (I refresh often, sometimes - manually - because auto-refresh slows things down)

(Also, in the "View" pull-down menu, at the very top, i can't assign a shortcut to view the typeset print view... FWIW)