Re: [Denemo-devel] Some glitches

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Some glitches
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 17:39:14 +0000

On Sun, 2018-02-04 at 11:52 -0500, Bric wrote:
> > > Copied over a sync'ed pair from Windows, and ran the Ubuntu
> > > denemo -
> > > segfaults at the same stage
> >
> > This becomes interesting - can you email your Default.commands,
> > Default.shortcuts files and I can look at what may be going on
>
> The attached files are the windows defaults i tried to impose on my
> new Ubuntu build, that led to the crash.

Your Default.commands is faulty. As you haven't created any custom
commands you can copy the Default.commands from the installation (or
git ...) into your .denemo-2.2.?/actions directory to replace the one
you took from your Windows installation. That works fine with your
Default.shortcuts (giving for example, Ctrl-Shift-2 for insert duplet).

I've pushed an refinement to the code so that it will not crash with
that sort of erroneous Default.commands (I suspect the fault may arise
because windows paths don't start with a \, but I'm not sure).