Re: [Denemo-devel] "title to first system" vertical spacing (missing?)

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] "title to first system" vertical spacing (missing?)
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 07:36:37 -0500 (EST)

On February 5, 2018 at 4:55 AM Richard Shann wrote:

On Sun, 2018-02-04 at 12:40 -0500, Bric wrote:
There are, indeed, many options under Score -> Typesetter -> Print
Layout -> Vertical Spacing
to tweak vertical space between layout elements, but "Title to first
system" is not one of them.

I think it is the first one in that menu, Markup to System ... you may
need to read through the descriptions (under the help) or at the syntax
generated even.

Mein Gott ! I kept passing that option a "million" times... I was dead sure "markup" referred to things like labels above the music (all throughout the score) - like chords, and text labels.  Probably due to the semantics of lilypond's "\markup" syntax.

(Yes, that works.)