Re: [Denemo-devel] accompaniment slashes

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] accompaniment slashes
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:03:35 +0000

On Thu, 2018-02-22 at 19:15 -0500, Bric wrote:
> How do you produce accompaniment slashes such as the ones below, in
> Denemo? (image copied from Lilypond's
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/defining-new-
> contexts )

There are trade-offs involved which I won't be able to cover in this
email (in a rush - sorry) but attached is what occurred to me, using
the

Command: Insert Percent Style Repeat
Creates a repeat from the selection, typeset in \"percent\" style.
Location: Object Menu ▶ Notes/Rests ▶ Note Insertion
Internal Name: PercentRepeat

command.

> asdfasd
> I'm not even sure what the official term for that is.  I saw
> something under Notes/Rests -> Notehead Types -> Choose noteheads ->
> Slash, but that puts a slash on a quarter stem, which is not the same
> as above.

That would work too, there is a command to make the stem transparent
(at least there's a bit of LilyPond syntax, I've an idea it may be in
Denemo already).