Re: [Denemo-devel] Copied Multimeasure Text directive retains name in De

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Copied Multimeasure Text directive retains name in Denemo Edit window
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 19:13:22 +0000

On Mon, 2018-03-19 at 17:58 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Maybe I shouldn't do this
no, that's fine...
> but I tried copying a Multimeasure Text
> Directive, originally marking a bar as an Intro. In the edit window
> it
> was labelled as such.

yes, there are two fields in the directive, one is what it passes to
LilyPond to typeset, the other is what it uses to display in the edit
window.

> When I copied and pasted it in several places I had several more
> "Intro"s. When I changed their text
You have to change both, if you right click on it then you get to
change the display text as well (it means two right clicks, so may not
be worthwhile, unless you have quite a bit of formatting sorted out for
it).

> they Typeset correctly but stayed
> marked as Intro in the Edit window.
>
> I tried "Advanced" but there was no "Intro" in the entries there.

???
If the display shows "Intro" that should be in the Display field...