Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Today's download: Tues 13 Feb appears to be

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Today's download: Tues 13 Feb appears to be broken
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 09:28:18 +0000

On Fri, 2018-03-23 at 18:09 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-03-23 at 10:20 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > Is there a better time for me to create this file? This is set to
> > 5am
> > on the server. That may be like midnight your time.
>
> The time of day is just fine, what I am puzzled about is that it does
> not appear to be using the latest sources. I've bumped the
> development
> version so it should become quite clear tonight.

So I downloaded http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/mxe/denemo.zip
dated 2018-03-24 05:00
and ran it under wine with --version and its output was

GNU Denemo version 2.2.1
Gtk versions runtime: 3.22.7, compiled against: 3.22.7

while the current git has configure.ac set to 2.2.3 via

-AC_INIT([denemo], [2.2.1], address@hidden)
+AC_INIT([denemo], [2.2.3], address@hidden)

so the nightly build is always building the same version it seems.