Pallettes

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Pallettes
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2021 10:34:17 +0000

I have created the palette shown with 4 scheme scripts.

It works fine but:
If I switch to another application, like this email, it remains on to until I close it, when it takes me back to Denemo (and all I want it to do is GO AWAY!)
If I want to edit the scheme script it will accept taking the script into the scheme window BUT the Scheme window won't stay open if the Palette is not closed.
So tweaking the script becomes time consuming
To reopen the palette (for example to Save Script which I assumed meant save script back into button) requires 4 mouse clicks.
I can't allocate a key sequence to open MyPalette - right click causes it to open.
And I can't dock it either. All I get from a right click in the top bar is:

Is this behaviour normal? It is cumbersome.
Best wishes
Joe