Question about DENEMO save MUSIC for BRAILE prining

From: Вадим Савко
Subject: Question about DENEMO save MUSIC for BRAILE prining
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 15:03:58 +0300

Dear Sir!
I need Your attention.

I have a friend who is blind, he uses scores written in Braile font (the ones that are available). But scores number is very limited.
There are a lot of blind musicians in all country , I think that the function described below will be of interest to many of them.

Can you add function to  DENEMO to save music MUSICXML  as Braile simbol or latin alfabet.txt file which any person can use to print Braile?
The standart of music Braile I add to this mail

Thank You

--
С уважением,
к.т.н. Вадим Геннадиевич Савко