Re: Denemo - Language

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Denemo - Language
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 11:46:27 +0100

On Thu, 2023-08-31 at 10:01 +0000, Mike Wright wrote:
> Trying this on my Mac. It seems to be in French. Is there any way to
> use English?

You must have downloaded a version built with the language set to
French. I don't know who might have built that (where is it from?) the
default is American English.
The easiest way to fix this would be to find the directory called "po"
in the installation and delete the translations it contains. It will
then revert to the default.
(I'm not sure if any up to date version for Mac is available - what
version is the one you have - Help->About will say, "Aide->"A propos
de" in the French translation :) )

HTH

Richard