Re: check score and print score errors

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: Re: check score and print score errors
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 12:11:59 -0800

Thanks Richard, after Joe replied, I found the error by exporting the file to
LilyPond and seeing the error.

As I'm creating a multi movement orchestral score, I used the

File->New From Current

feature to start the new movement.

I must have entered the forward slash when I first created the Glissandoskip
command in

View->Lilypond