installer for MacOS

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: installer for MacOS
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 16:38:32 -0600

Everyone,
I have made a new installer to install 2.6.0 for MacOS. Please test.
Note... After you install this you are going to execute
/opt/macports-denemo/bin/denemo. Let me know if you have any questions
or problems. This has been compiled in Big Sur and will likely run in
Big Sur or anything newer. Also, This does not contain lilypond. You
are going to have to install that separately and point denemo to it.
Here is the link to the download:
https://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/darwin/denemo-2.6.0_1.mpkg

Thanks,