denemo-user

[Denemo-user] Increasing size of denemo-094-rc2 fonts and buttons

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-user] Increasing size of denemo-094-rc2 fonts and buttons
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:12:40 +0100

Yes, I do this myself. In Edit->Preferences->Externals change Default
Font Specification. I have
Denemo 12
for this. Default is 10. But you could use 14, 16, ...
Use Denemo font though, otherwise various music symbols may not show.
By the way, I am not sure what mailing list this is! We are all using
address@hidden at present, but it arrived all the same.

Richard