Re: [dev-serveez] serveez logos and icons

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] serveez logos and icons
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 17:48:56 +0100

> From: "Raimund 'Raimi' Jacob" <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:42:22 +0100 (CET)
>
> http://www.lkcc.org/~raimi/tmp/serveez-logo/
>
> i put some pictures there. some are ideas for icons (i showed them to ela
> already). some are ideas for larger logos. vektor (aka kirchoff) took
> pictures of some spiders in his room. there is also a logo drawn by him
> (way better than mine - what a surprise).
> the ugly ones are by me.
>
> number 5 is the silhouette of angel #11 aka Matarael.

This is nice, but the black feet are a bit irritating.  Would be
better without them.

> Comments and ideas welcome...

I like vektor's drawings.  Not too good for icons, I think, but great
for the web page.  The version with the version number is out because
we're doing Free Software here, not `OpenSource', but the other is
great (the spider is really cool).

'mgrabmue

--
Martin Grabmueller              address@hidden