[dev-serveez] Doc review finished.

From: Martin Grabmueller
Subject: [dev-serveez] Doc review finished.
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 12:04:36 +0100

Hi fellow serveezers,

I just finished my manual review and committed some minor typo
corrections to CVS.  There are a few parts of the manuals I do not
feel too comfortable with, but I am not sure how to solve this
problem.  I think that there is still missing some introductory
material for newbies, but on the other hand, Serveez is not directed
towards Joe Average Luser anyway, so what the heck...

I think the current CVS Serveez would make a nice 0.0.20.

'mgrabmue
--
Martin Grabmueller              address@hidden
http://www.pintus.de/mgrabmue/  address@hidden on EFnet