[dev-serveez] developer response

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] developer response
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:16:52 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, kitkat wrote:

> > Well. As i noticed you actually want to create a new server in Serveez. Is
> > that right ?
> Right !

Seems like someone really wants to make a honest effort to do so.

> > But of course you want to handle the data in your
> > application. That is why you need it embedabble ?
> Also right.

Thus we were not the only ones thinking about that.

> > For your app is a C++ thingie (or Java ??) you would be glad to hear there
> is a C++ interface
> > for Serveez ?
>
> Vienna++ is C++-stuff so 'Serveeze' will be a perfect solution.

This might get complicated but not impossible. Since the Windows and Unix
C++ naming conventions are totally different.

> > So be free to use it... and even if you find some enhancements, bugs or
> > something else tell us. You are welcome.
>
> You'll get informed of any bug I'll find immediatly.
> Thank's for your agreement - it will safe me a lot of time !
> >From now on I'll see 'Serveeze' as a kind of partner-project.

Could you please give us an URL or something likely ? I am interested in
how you integrated Serveez's code into your application...

CU,
        address@hidden