Re: [dev-serveez] wrt serveez.info

From: stefan
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] wrt serveez.info
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 13:38:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, Martin Grabmueller wrote:

> Hello list,
Hi,

> when skimming through serveez.info, I thought that it might be good to
> make clear that the type of a server in a server definition is taken
> from the name.

To make it clear. In which context ? Where do you miss it ?
In "Define servers" it says:

[...]
The following argument specifies the name of the server instance (in this
case "foo-server") which starts with the short name.
The remaining argument describes the server in detail.
[...]

Cheers,
        address@hidden