[dev-serveez] duplicate definition of svz_log()

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] duplicate definition of svz_log()
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:33:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Raimi,
  I could reproduce the error you told me in IRC about the duplicate
symbol `svz_log()'. There you tried "--disable-shared" on your gateway
computer. Then the definition of svz_log() in test.c and util.c collided.
That was a left over from the time I did not use the library for tests but
the implementation files directly. I removed this.

Cheers,
        address@hidden