[dev-serveez] autodsp

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] autodsp
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 16:34:19 +0100 (CET)

Dear Serveez'ers,

  I recently added the `autodsp' script.  This perl script looks for *.ap
files and converts these into *.dsp (Developer Studio Project) or *.dsw
(Developer Studio Workspace) files.  The format of the *.ap files is not
yet documented but easy to understand.  Also the script is not fool-proof.
The cuurent version is able to reproduce the existing Win32 files.  It
creates files for version 5.00.  I would be interested if VC6 accepts them
too, and if so, does it accept them without conversion if I just placed a
6.00 instead of 5.00 everywhere?

  Can anyone test this?  Do you like the idea at all?

Thanks in advance,
        address@hidden