Re: [dev-serveez] How about a release?

From: stefan
Subject: Re: [dev-serveez] How about a release?
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:43:26 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Andreas Rottmann wrote:

> >> Having this fixed, the guile servers seem to work with guile 1.6 and
> >> 1.7, altough there are deprecation warning with 1.7:
> >>
> >> scm_must_free is deprecated.  Use scm_gc_malloc and scm_gc_free instead.

I applied some changes regarding scm_gc_malloc().  I replaced old
functions by new function in appropriate places.  The remaining issue is
still our scm_c_free() macro.

Can you please check whether CVS runs and compiles with Guile 1.6/1.7 ?
Please also recheck the guile servers and the binary smob test file.

Thanks in advance,
        address@hidden