[dev-serveez] new configure and build system

From: stefan
Subject: [dev-serveez] new configure and build system
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:43:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Serveez'ers,

the configure and build system has been updated to libtool 1.5, automake
1.7.5 and autoconf 2.57.  These are the recent versions of the packages.

I modified the serveez package to conform to it and was able to removed
some of the build quirks and added some more...

In order to maintain the package you'll need to install the new packages
on your build system. Then:

        $ make distclean
        $ cvs update -d
        $ sh autogen.sh
        $ make
        $ make distcheck

should work... I couldnt't yet test how all of it behaves on the ported
systems in data/PLATFORMS but  hopefully it doesn't break to much.

Please tell me whether you were able to use latest CVS or not.

Cheers,
        address@hidden