[dev-serveez] enmity taffy

From: Felicia Lang
Subject: [dev-serveez] enmity taffy
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:33:06 +0900

Well, Heaths a good man, declared Markham. The two rooms had apparently been thoroughly ransacked. Surely you must perceive that it hasmerit. Vance had many amazing gifts and capabilities. We turned from the depressing spectacle of the dead girl and movedtoward the center of the room. Vance was not yet thirty-five, and, in a cold, sculptural fashion,was impressively good-looking. He was not emotionless,but his emotions were, in the main, intellectual. Y know, Markham, your sweetand charmin faith in circumstantial evidence is positivelydisarming. Bien, mon vieux, he announced gaily, as Currie handed him his hatand gloves and a malacca cane. A ducks spoors, on the other hand, I might be tempted totake at their face value. The whole apartment seemed eminently in keeping withthe Canarys fragile and evanescent personality. A ducks spoors, on the other hand, I might be tempted totake at their face value. Why this sweeping deprecation ofcircumstantial evidence? Crime, d ye see, is a personal and individual business. They didnt exactly do the job in dainty fashion, remarkedInspector Moran. And may kind Heavenbring you safe to shore! One doesnt make up a partie carée for a murder as one does for abridge game. Its lid was thrownback, and the key was still in the lock. He bent over and pointed to the girlsfingers, on which showed several abrasions. Vance looked up with a slow smile and regarded him quizzically. Vance slowly took a cigarette from his case and tapped it on the armof his chair.