[dev-serveez] accident

From: Frank Herron
Subject: [dev-serveez] accident
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:32:38 -0400

Fellows, young fellows, round herlike flies, damn them!
Christopher was arranging some of his books. Christopher stood watching the engine of the incoming train. Settled at Millchester; good old practice.
He would wanderround Brunswick Square and recall those seemingly more romanticdays.
Pentreath glanced up as though he had been hardly aware of Kitspresence.
We have massed Royal Scott and Bulliontogether, with a few Bronze Purples here and there. As for the money, it has begun to roll in of itself.
The fruit budswere swelling, and their colour was a wonderful pale gold.
Christopher stood watching the engine of the incoming train. Kit stood by the piano, staring at the keyboard where Cherryshands used to flutter.
Oranges headaches were well known, andthey had earned him a queer and additional dislike.
He said nothing, did not make a sound untilChristopher was getting out of his white smock. To theincompetent and to the cheerfully casual he showed no mercy. Character, clear eyes, a young dignity, a fineness ofemotional outline.
Christopher was conscious of a sharp and expectant thrill. Like to have a bet with your father on it, old lady?
Pentreath had the toe of his boot on the red ball. Some day before long Kit wouldhave his car. He did not ask a question; he stated a fact.
Dont want to worry him; unless its necessary. Ah, she said, you always will let yourself be caught byappearances. We are rather proud of our ownpet fracture, arent we, Gladys? The lawyer in us is always anafterthought. His fingers played with a pen, a favouritepen that he had used for the last nine years.
Tell him I want two of his azaleas, one crimson and one white, andtwo pots of the carmine roses.