[dev-serveez] exhort vocational

From: Nelly Eaton
Subject: [dev-serveez] exhort vocational
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 16:42:41 +0200

Theres some of ushere that feels things are pretty shaky, you know.
Whereas Jack seemed strong andinsensitive in the body, only his face vulnerable.
Buthe was as unaware of them, actually, as if they did not exist within hisken. How should I have felt for you as I did, thevery first minute I saw you, if it hadnt been so.
Victoria came round and sat talking, telling of her home on the southcoast.
The man is trying to draw me, to fool me, he said to himself.
The worlds been goingto the dogs ever since it started to toddle, apparently. Lovat took the slight rebuff withouttroubling. Then he bent back the two murderoussprings, and the traps were ready. This is fate, he said, and well follow it up. He went round to the back door and knocked sharply, once, twice, ina peculiar way.
And you know what it means to HAVE them thrown back inyour face.
I feel Ineed a special eye at the end of my nose, to keep track of her.
Youve found a second home over there, apparently, said Jack,advancing towards the fence. The battle was against rats, fleas, and dirt.
Somers, wont you come and have a drink with Jack?
But neither Jack nor Victoriawanted them to go.
I knew, he said in a broken voice, that we wasmates. Somersheard him go again in about ten minutes. And this country is as good as bankrupt, so then what have theyleft to stand on?
That means a pound of chocolates, said Victoria, like a greedy child.
Oh, Jack, do sing the alto, said Victoria.
So that they were still hailing the LarboardWatch Ahoy when the clock struck eleven.
They weregetting used to one another: and they liked one another, in a separatedsort of way. And very shortly Somers heard a gorgeous uproar in Wyewurk.
We were six ofus all at home together, and it makes such a difference, being allalone.
Im sure I dont know, said Somers, Probably nothing at all.
Or luckier still, to have the money so that we dont need a job,returned Jack.
Then after a time Jack put his hands into his lap, and looked up atSomers. Even if I SEEM to, said Somers, ironically.
They applauded like anything, and made you give anencore. Dont leaveyour shirt-tail hanging out, with a theoretically.