[dev-serveez] edit bestiality

From: Roy Boggs
Subject: [dev-serveez] edit bestiality
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:31:48 -0500

It was Lewis, with aLewis gun held efficiently across his thighs. The dominant position of the guns had been an advantage to usso far. A cordial union of two such men made the Turksposition hopeless from the outset.
He persuaded Dawnay: Allenbyreluctantly agreed: Bols assented, and the work began. Again wefelt how Rumm inhibited excitement by its serene beauty. He had heard the rapidfire, and thought to see if we needed help.
I trotted up to Ferhan and asked wherever he had found him. Send us a lurens and we willblow up trains with it, wrote the Beni Atiyeh to Feisal.
Explosives were stored in desirable places. I weighed the English army in my mind, and could not honestly assuremyself of them. The second engine was a blanched pile of smokingiron.
My men, possessed by greed, haddispersed over the land with the Beduins.
A cordial union of two such men made the Turksposition hopeless from the outset.
Dawnays cold, shy mind gazed upon our effortswith bleak eye, always thinking, thinking.
A cordial union of two such men made the Turksposition hopeless from the outset. So I felt that his loss was not directly my reproach. He sought to destroythe enemys strength with the least fuss.
The Turks there, seeing them go, began to move after themwith infinite precaution, firing volleys.
His courage, hisresource, and his energy were proven. The dominant position of the guns had been an advantage to usso far.
The exiled family had lived in Damascus fora generation.
Feisal found me three youngDamascenes of family, who were ambitious to lead tribal raids. It drew near where we had been reported, and opened random fire intothe desert.
These men-wolves would make certain the actual storming of the bridge.
Our camp had been in the next hollow, across ahundred yards of flat.