[dev-serveez] DNS Beta Test

From: Elmo Thomas
Subject: [dev-serveez] DNS Beta Test
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 02:42:10 -0600

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://concordtreehouse.com

""I remember them, but you can't be that old, Annie — you must have seen them
on TV, or had an older brother or sister who told you about them.
It took Paul five endless minutes of backing and filling to get the wheelchair
exactly where he wanted it, with the left wheel almost touching the door.
Only the name of the unfortunate Miss Charlotte Evelyn-Hyde, late of
Storping-on-Firkill, the village just to the west of Little Dunthorpe, was
sufficient to bring a scream tearing from her.