[dev-serveez] CardDebtFree Overnight

From: eddy banks
Subject: [dev-serveez] CardDebtFree Overnight
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 04:11:48 -0600

"WOW do you have a happy customer here. As you know I availed myself of your
services to totally Wipe out all of my 51,000 dollars in credit card
balances. I was able to stop making all payments almost instantly without
using insolvency, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M running the show again and ALL of my high-interest obligations,
fines, and fees are gone Legally and lawfully For good.

You claim to be the number one in the country I totaly agree I will be
recommending all of my family and friends to call you. They would be insane
not to get in touch with you immediately.

I can not thank you enough,, you have given me a new lease on life".
Johhn C. in TX

C A L L
 1-314-719-2803

In depth information or to bring to a close receiving or to grasp our
address

Take it easy and don't get rattled.Nothing was every created without a use,
they say; so your turn will come some day, sure! I'm sorry for you, old
fellow, but it's all your own fault
You are right! exclaimed the Demon, striding up and down the room, and
causing thereby such a crackling of electricity in the air that Rob's hair
became rigid enough to stand on endb06