[dev-serveez] astounding loans for the usa!

From: Lyle
Subject: [dev-serveez] astounding loans for the usa!
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:33:29 +0100 (EET)

Hello,
We spoke a few days ago and I'd like to confirm everything now. Please go over the information below and let me know if you have any questions.
we'd like to inform you that we are accepting your application, bad credit ok, We are ready to give you a $260,000 loan for a low month payment. Approval process will take only 1 minute.
Please finalize everything by visiting our Secure Web-Form Upon receiving your submission you will be contacted shortly via phone/email.
look: http://formstrue.com
Have a good holidays!