[dev-serveez] Lewis, Lewis Carroll, and J.

From: snake
Subject: [dev-serveez] Lewis, Lewis Carroll, and J.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:26:53 +0900

If that's the case, you might want to look into teaching in the most
populous city in the EU.
It is Cruise's third marriage and Holmes's first.
You're much less likely to get bazillions of resumes if you actually
advertise for a person, not a tool. Nicknamed the city of dreaming
spires, it's the home of Radiohead, C.

nnn

EXPLOSION!