[dev-serveez] So to put aside the idea that the frequent pictures of Gry

From: Bland
Subject: [dev-serveez] So to put aside the idea that the frequent pictures of Gryphon indicate some sort of favoritism, here's Hobbes doing what he does best; supervising.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:31:37 +0200

At the time, I really had no clue about       the subtexts on human
nature and government that I'm so well aware of       now, it was just a
good story. One book you wish had never been written. Also no exemption
in place for gay couples who have children.
bb
That would be well over a 300% gain from these levels.