[dev-serveez] Re: notice

From: Alfreda Mayberry
Subject: [dev-serveez] Re: notice
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:50:47 +0500

lion
In his mind he heard the voice of Ronald Reagan in Kings Raw, shrieking "Wheres the rest of me?
Theyre a little dog-eared, but thats a sign a book has been well read and well loved, isnt it?
Im leaving it because its damp down here and your legs may ache quite badly before I get back.
The pain - except for the excruciating agony of his left knee - seemed to have abated a tiny bit.
On it were four dishes: wedges of lemon on one, grated egg on a second, toast points on a third.
In his mind he heard the voice of Ronald Reagan in Kings Raw, shrieking "Wheres the rest of me?